What exactly is this ?
When you buy a life insurance policy, you aim to secure the financial future of your wife and children in your absence.
However, if there are any outstanding loans to any creditors, they will have prior claim to the money before your beneficiary nominee.
Any life insurance policy taken by the husband on his own name and registered under the married women’s property act 1874, section 6 in favor of his wife or children or any of them, will always be their property.
Neither the parents of the husband nor his creditors can recover any part from the benefit.
A LITTLE ABOUT MY EXPERIENCE
- Financial Therapist on mission to elevate financial literacy of over 100,000 Individuals.
- I believe, Financial literacy and proven wealth principles are needed for business and personal transformation.
- Student of Mr. Robert Kiyosaki – author of Rich Dad Poor Dad.
- Speaker at IIT Mumbai Techfest, Sakal Investmeet, ET Big bucks forum and many other platforms.
- Student of Himalaya. Peaks like Mt. Kilimanjaro, Mt. Elbrus, Mt. Stok Kangri and many other peaks in Himalaya were kind enough to allow me to reach their peak and return back in perfect health.
- Over 3 lac individuals have benefitted from free financial literacy sessions conducted by Financial Fitness.
- I am able to complete over 1000 personal financial plans for my clients.
- My entrepreneurial journey is in the area of real estate, corporate farming, Financial Planning and training industry.
- As a Money & You graduate, I strongly feel – your Financial Fitness is all about the psychology of Money & Success.
Areas of operation
Training and mentoring