WHY SHOULD YOU HAVE MEDICAL INSURANCE?
Health care is a hot topic right now.
Currently only less than 15% of Indian population is covered by medical insurance
Most of that 15% covers only government employees
Almost 40 to 50 million people are on medication for major sickness
Covid-19 infection has wiped of life earning of many people However, all those who were covered under medical insurance were in comfortable position!
We are in a time where we don’t know what challenge might show itself in front of us. And Medical emergencies don’t come with a warning.
ABOUT SUDHIR KHOT
- Worked under guidance of Mr. Robert Kiyosaki on personal finance niche.
- Lead trainer at Financial Fitness.
- In personal finance sector since 2004.
- I have done over 3000 one on one personal financial planning sessions.
- Key speaker in Sakal Investmeet – financial summit from Sakal newspaper
- Key speaker in Economic Times Big Bucks Forum – financial summit by
- Delivered personal finance sessions at:
1. IIT Mumbai Techfest event
2. Investor’s education program in association with SEBI and BSE
3. At companies such as L&T Infotech, KPIT, Cummins, BMC Software, etc.
4. Rotary youth Festival.
5. Various Rotary club sessions.
- Master in Management Studies from Sydenham Institute of Management, Mumbai.
- Associate Financial Planner.
- Money & You Graduate.
- Certified trainer and facilitator with Blair Singer Training Academy, USA.
- Professional coaching taken from Robert Kiyosaki, Blair Singer and many other
- World’s best coaches.