RESOLUTION V/S GOAL: WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE?
- When people decide on a resolution, they meant this by the final outcome. Your journey from your present situation to your desired outcome has to be bridged by a series of small steps. These small steps are goals for you to achieve.
- So your goals, not resolutions are key to long-term growth and success. The best resolutions are about setting goals and making a dedicated plan to achieve them.
- Why not determine for this year to be different with a few helpful processes on setting New Year’s goals from Financial Fitness?
Goal Creation Clarity Session
- Clarity is important when it comes to goals. Setting goals that are clear and specific eliminate the confusion that occurs when a goal is set in a more generic manner.
- Challenging goals stretch your mind and cause you to think bigger. This helps you accomplish more. Each success you achieve helps you build a winning mindset.